Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday - 5/23/12

Yesterday I posted the first block for a new quilt I'm making, and now I'll show off a few more!

4 blocks

This may look like a very random assortment of blocks, but I swear I have a plan in mind! They are part of a gift quilt that I'm making and each of the "picture" blocks has a special meaning for the recipients.

I don't want the picture blocks to take center stage in this quilt, so that's why they're made in all neutral fabrics. I want them to be more of a secondary surprise. Not something you notice right away, but see after looking at the quilt for a while. They may still draw more attention than I really intended, but I'm going full-steam ahead anyway. In my typical procrastinating ways, I've started working on this project way too late for the event it's supposed to celebrate!

Linking up to Freshly Pieced's WIP Wednesday Linkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.