Thursday, July 26, 2012

Progress!

I've made some good progress on this quilt. I replaced the four without much trouble, although it took quite a bit of time to rip out since I used tiny stitches for the foundation piecing. I'm just so glad the top is pieced together and the end is in sight!

anny quilt top

Of course there's another border to add. And a backing to piece together... the quilting... the binding. Quiltmaking can really feel like a never-ending process sometimes, huh?

But I vow not to work on another project until this one is done. I hope to be able to quilt it this weekend (but I think I've said that the last 3 weekends!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.