Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sophia Cowl

I finished the Sophia Cowl a few days ago...

sophia cowl 1

I love it and I think it will come in quite handy as the low temps for the next few days are supposed to be in the single digits. Blerg. I hate winter.

sophia cowl 2

I used the Martha Stewart Extra Soft Wool Blend yarn I found at Michaels in the color Igloo. I'm a knitter on a budget, so I think this wool/acrylic blend is a nice alternative to the pricier yarns out there. And the seed stitch looks beautiful in this yarn!

sophia cowl 3

I made it for myself, but K is a much cuter model (there is a child size for the pattern that I may knit up too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.