Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Another Speech Bubble

Sharing another block from my Speech Bubbles collection at My EQ Boutique. I think the "official" name of this block is Question Speech Bubble, but when I look at this block in my head I'm thinking "HUH?"

Huh? Speech Bubble

I made this block 12" x 12", but the best part of My EQ Boutique is that you can print the patterns you purchase at any size you like! Templates, foundation patterns, rotary cutting charts- you name it! Just type in your finished size and the program adds the seam allowance for you.

There's a sale going on at My EQ Boutique today only-- spend $30, get 30% off with code MYEQB30. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!
I reply to comments via email, so if you're a "no reply commenter" please leave your email in the comment so I can write you back. Otherwise, I look like a jerk who just ignored you. And I don't wanna be a jerk.